*NEW PRICE* This is an astounding, well maintained, solid, historical home full of character and by-gone-treasures of amenities inside and out. Remodeled first in 1974 and more recent upgrades since. Receiving the Historic Overlay District designation, this home is set apart from many others with the smart improvements the current owners have made since 2014. The metal high impassivity and the Fujitsu Highly Efficient Mini Split Heat Pump/Central Air individually zoned units with multiple controls are just a couple. Some other amenities are the gleaming hardwood floors throughout, granite kitchen counter-top, recent interior painting, the ready for winter Hearthstone pellet stove and the charming, one of a kind private backyard. It is such a comfortable, well-maintained home. Enjoy coffee on the welcoming, full covered front porch or unwind in the evening on the patio surrounded by perennial gardens and lovely trees. The full attic with windows, basement with separate entrance and 30 x 20 Carriage house/garage are great storage areas. Come see for yourself. Welcome to an extremely well built, charming, well cared for home with plenty of space and comfort.Just a short walk to restaurants, shopping, library,post office, banks, churches, opera house and so much more. Nearby are medical facilities, Charles town Casino and Hourse Racing,gyms, parks, beautiful scenery, etc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,880 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Charles Town Corporation
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS