This beautiful 5 bedroom ranch home has so much to offer! The main level features hardwood and ceramic floors throughout. The family room features vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace. The large kitchen has granite counters and raised oak panel cabinetry. The peninsula island offers breakfast bar seating. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a luxury ensuite bathroom w/ soaking tub. The lower level is partially finished. There is a huge rec room w/ LVP floors. Additionally there are 2 carpeted bedrooms. The unfinished rooms offer tons of storage space and there is a rough in for a full bath. Outside there are 2 covered porches to enjoy the views. The yard is sprawling and grassy, peppered with mature trees. This home is sure to go quickly! Call today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Gravity Septic System
2,970 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Telephone, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Corner, No Thru Street, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)