Need an escape? Retreat to this stunning, custom log home nestled in a beautiful setting, within the gated community of Meadows of Sleepy Creek. Overlooking North Mountain, in Back Creek Valley, this home is only 25 minutes to I-81/WVU Medical Center/Martinsburg. With over 5300 sq ft, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath residence has the space for every lifestyle. Three finished levels to include lower family room with bedroom & bath. Main level offers 1st floor Master Bedroom, kitchen, living room and 3 season sunroom exposing beautiful mountain scenery. Two additional upper bedrooms with loft and huge 24 x 27 studio/recreation room. A few of the many amenities include radiant floor heating (in addition to heat pump), 36" interior entry doors, wide stairwells, main & lower pellet stoves, reverse osmosis/water treatment system, ceramic flooring granite counters & upgraded cabinets. Oversized 2.5 car garage with heated floor, 3 exterior sheds offer plenty of storage space. This home fits perfectly in the mountain setting and is only minutes from Sleepy Creek State Forestwhich offer 33,000+ acres of wildlife and 205 acre lake to enjoy hiking, hunting, fishing or kayaking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
5,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Meadows Of Sleepy Creek
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Galley Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Other, Zone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)